A community-oriented art & graphic design collective. We make graphic apparel, hand-crafted accessories and produce events. And most importantly, spew randomness about important and non-important topics.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Marissa Arterberry: Superhero Style Goddess


This is major cool! My friend Marissa Arterbery who really lives up to her name got featured in nymag's look book. She's one of few people whom my first time meeting them is very memorable. I remember she came up to ask me if I'd be interested in doing something for a zine she was working on at the time and I was thrilled. She also one of few people who really inspire me as a black woman to stay strong pursuing my various artistic endeavors. It's a bummer that she's in NY now (again!) but I guess that just means I have to go visit. :) Check out her tumblr.

Peace!

No comments: