A community-oriented art & graphic design collective. We make graphic apparel, hand-crafted accessories and produce events. And most importantly, spew randomness about important and non-important topics.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Damn Black Men WTF!!

Okay first. I can't believe it's been 18 days since my last blog post. Whoa! What does this mean? Yes you got it right, summer is over and I've been sucked into the abyss of too many responsibilities and over-committing myself (more on this in a future post). Okay so the last post I had, I ranted in a crazy manner over an article that I felt was poorly written and bashing black men for reasons that were so stereotypical it didn't make any sense. Original Mgbeke asked me to write a rebuttal. I'm coming ...lol soon. But on this topic tho... STILL I'ma need y'all to leave Black Men alone. Check this video out (which is funny and hilarious to me) smh.

I'm saying it's not just black men....haha. That's MY rebuttal most of the people I know that are perpetuating this behavior currently are white men, that's all I'm saying. And that's why that video is funny to me!

No comments: