A community-oriented art & graphic design collective. We make graphic apparel, hand-crafted accessories and produce events. And most importantly, spew randomness about important and non-important topics.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Off The Clock: Restuarant Worker's Appreciation Day

I hadn't been in the Mission Neighborhood in SF in a while and I happened there last Friday and out of a lot of things that were annoying one thing made me smile. Saw this in a store window. I think it's so dope a thing to do! I'm posting it past the fact but I think it's so dope. Gotta give props to MCCLA and Young Workers United... makes me happy to see work like this in the community!

Monday, September 27, from 12-5:00pm FREE EVENT
Calling all servers, cooks, dishwashers, bussers and barbacks: This day’s for you! The Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts has teamed up with Young Workers United, Latin Dance Grooves, and many local restaurants to offer an afternoon of FREE massage, dance classes, yoga and other activities to relax your body and mind…plus complimentary food and drinks from your favorite local hot spots.

No comments: